Friday, October 03, 2008

ReTrO bAkErY....




So I think I've found my new favorite place! Tonite Dave and I were going out to dinner alone (once in a life-time), so I headed over to Little Cesars Pizza (only pizza the girls will eat, I think its yucky!)to pick up some din for the girls. As the kiddos and I were walking to the pizza place we passed this new cupcake shop, Retro Bakery. I took one look and I couldn't help myself! I said, girls were going in and getting some cupcakes! They all looked picture perfect and they had so many fun flavors to choose from it took us awhile to decide. They have tonz of fun and yummy flavors. Here are just a few:

Chocolate Fountain
Red Carpet
Apple Cider
Glazed Doenut
Blueberry Pancake
Cookies & Creme
Mint Chocolate Chip
Pink Lemonade (very good!)
Sprinkled Doenut

And the list goes on! My sis will probably think I am really lame for blogging about this, but once she comes to town and we head to Retro Bakery, she will be obsessed just like me! So for all you people in Utah, next time you come to vegas, hit up Retro Bakery! And try the pink lemonade cupcake, its my fav! And I just live right up the street so stop and say HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. you can also check out their website at
retrobakerylv.com

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You Lindsay Lou!!

Tasha said...

they look soo yummy! :) oh and happy birthday!