Monday, October 20, 2008

Brookly's Tips

So I was cleaning Brooklyn's bathroom this weekend and I saw this paper sitting on the counter. I thought it was pretty funny!!!!

TIPS ON HOW BOYS SHOULD BE

1. He should be funny
2. He should be kind
3. He should be cute
4. Always be early for dates
5. Never be mean to girls
6. Never leave early when you are on a date
7. If you are a good singer and so is your date, sing to her
8. Never take your date to a bad restaurant.

I thought they were some pretty good tips coming from an 8 year old! I told her she is way too young to be thinking about dating, but I still thought it was cute. She is growing up way to fast and I keep telling her to stay little!!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

how funny is that?! already deciding what to look for in a man. good for her! never to early to start right? :)

CORMELS said...

How funny! She is so cute.
I tagged you, but you might have done this one I think. So if so, then disregad!