Thursday, October 09, 2008

BrOoK's CoStUmE


BrOoK wants to be a "gOoD wItCh" this year and I haven't been able to find anything. If I do find something she likes, they never have her dang size! So a couple of days ago I went to Target.com and we found this cute little get up. Brook picked this one and another one, and then finally decided on this one. I think its pretty cute! She will make a very cute "GoOd WiTcH"! I just have to find her some high black boots and a broom and she will be all set! HaPpY hAuNtInG!!!!
ps. I scanned the pic and then uploaded it and it didn't turn out very well:)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Halloween is so much fun!! I hope my kids decide what they want to be soon..lol A bumble watch is the pretty much just what you got from your sis. Its just the name of the company. I guess they do watch parties. I haven't been to one. Marsha has one from bumble. Well I better start bribbing Casey..j/k.. Have a good day Girl..

Gilchrist Gang said...

Thx for the reply.
Can we add you to are list? Hunter is getting babtized on the first Sat. in December and wants to invite you guys, can I have your address and we will send an invite.

Unknown said...

Hi Brook,
I love the Halloween costume you are getting....you will be so cute!
I can hardly wait to see you in it. Grandpa wants to know if you are really coming to our house for
Halloween???? Well Be a Good Little Witch....HaHaHa!