
![]()
Well, my hubby Dave is a very sick guy. He thought he was coming down with something this week, and then he thought he had food poisoning from the chili, and then he ended up in the hospital ALL night on Wednesday night, and is still very sick! When he was in the hospital they gave him a bunch of test and did a SPINAL TAP!!!! They thought he might have had menengitis (if that's how you spell it) but it was negative thank goodness! He has an on going fever and body aches and chills and is even having muscle spasms. He has been sick for so long and the Dr's at the hospital said he probably just has a bad virus, but he seems even worse today. He has a Dr appointment at 2pm but Im trying to get him to go back to the hospital. It seems like he isn't getting better at all and I don't think its just a bad flu virus. So we arn't having a very good halloween here at the Bean house! Last night I started feeling so icky, I did't know if I was getting sick, or if I was just feeling yucky from not getting any sleep at all the night before. So I was telling my Sissy in St.George that I wasn't feeling good and she told me about this Airbourne medicine and it has all these vitamins and boost your immune system and prevents you from getting sick. Well, I ran right over to Walgreens and bought two bottles. I took some and about 5 mins later and I felt so much better! That stuff really works!!! I even gave Dave some hoping it would help him feel better. Anyoo I hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and say a little prayer for my hubby Big D!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment