
I made this tonite for the first time and it is SO SO good! It made my whole house smell so "pUmPkInY" while it was baking! This recipe is really easy and it only took about 10 mins to make and it bakes for 1 hour. ENJOY!!!
Pumpkin Bread
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
3 1/2 cups flour
3 cups white sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp ground allspice
1 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 c chopped walnuts (if desired)
Milk chocolate chips (if desired)
Directions
Combine pumpkin, oil and eggs. Sift together dry ingredients. Combine the two mixtures, blending thoroughly.
Pour into greased loaf pans and bake at 35o degrees for 1 hour, or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean! Before putting pans into oven, you may also top with some chocolate chips! WALA!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















2 comments:
Hey Girl, I am smelling that bread all the way up here.. I think I'm gonna have to try some tomorrow. We made Carmel Apples tonight. I'm ready for the Fall. Hope things are going good with you. I love reading your blog too..
I made the bread and unfortunately it didn't turn out too good. I'm thinking I need to tweek it a little for high altitude. I tried calling Dottie for some advice, but the phone was busy.....
Post a Comment