
I just have to say that it has been so DaNg cold here the last few days!!! I think its been colder than an winter day last year, or at least it just feels like it! We had to pull out all of our jackets and then realized it was so dAnG cold that we needed our coats! For the past few years we didn't have to pull out our jackets until the night of halloween or later. It seems like its getting wAy to cold wAy to early! Not to mention we have been going thru the hot cocoa like CrAzY! Brooklyn has been requesting it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! We just can't seem to get warm here in VeGaS!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















3 comments:
I hear ya on the cold part. And the hot cocoa. Hafen requests it constantly too. I am already running low and it is only the second week of October. How awful! You would think we would stay warm in the desert.
Hi it's Crazy Hayes. I was in LV over the weekend and I was freezing 2. Can I have some Hot CoCCO..Please. What r u doing? blog u later. Hayes
It's freezing here too...I need to get out my hot chocolate maker.I came home with a bad cold from Monroe, oh my gosh it was sooooo cold and snowy there. It was cold when we got back to Colorado but nothing like Utah. It's a good thing were a little bit warmer here. Hopefully Jace won't have too many more girls ask him to dances in good old Monroe too soon, at least until Feb when he gets his drivers license and can go on his own.
Post a Comment