Monday, October 06, 2008

SuGa CoOkIeS!!!!!!!!!!!


pic taken from phone cam, not that great. Much yummier in real life!

If any one knows my sissy Casey, you know she makes the BeST dArN SuGa CoOkIeS ever!!! Well, yesterday I made her famous recipe, which she got from her mother in law, and boy were they YuMmY! They were aLoT of work and when I was done I was covered head to toe in flour and icing, but it was all worth it in the EnD!!! This recipe calls for SoUr CrEaM, yes sour cream! It makes the cookies very soft & moist and they are to die for! Mine never turn out as well as my moms or my sissy's, but they are still pretty good! I got some really cute fall SpRiNkLeS and made OrAnGe icing, and they were very cute if I do say so myself! Anyhoo the cookies are so GoOd I thought I must post it on my blog so here it goes!


Caseys Famous Suga Cookies

1 cup margerine
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 1/2 to 5 cups flour

Cream butter, sugar, and eggs. Add sour cream and all dry ingredients exept for flour and mix together. Then add flour. Mix together. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Use more flour as needed for rolling out dough. Bake at 350 for 8-10 mins.

I make homeade icing and add food coloring. You can also buy store bought. Sprinkle and decorate and WALA!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you are just little miss baker lately...Your talking about your delicious sugar cookies is making my mouth water, too bad I'm too lazy to make any for us. Could you ship me a batch of those cookies overnight on fedex asap.

Tyler said...

oh lindsay, can u please send us some? I'd make some but cant afford the sugar,

Jackie said...

I am so craving these. Casey always has made such Gooood Sugaaa Cookies!!!! I hope I get some from her this year!! I have to make sure I pop in when she has some.. I always hate making these cause I eat way to many. So if she makes them then I only have to eat a few.. Good excuse right!!