Last night was our ward tRuNk oR tReAt!!! Brooklyn iS a gOOd WiTcH for HallOweeN and Taylor is a BaD WiTcH!!! They looked so cute and I don't mean to brag by aNy means, but I think they had the bEsT costumes there! I think the pics speak for themselves! They got LoAdS of CaNdY and had LoAdS of FUN!!! We also had a ChILi cook-off, and Dave got to be a JuDgE! He has been very sick ever since! hehe. He said my chili was the BeSt! (what a sweetie) I don't know if he got sick from the chili or if he has the flu, but whatever it is, I DoN't want it!!! PooR gUy!!!
What a SCARY witch!!!
Look at those lashes!!
CUTE!
SCARY!
Witch Sista's!!!
Tay, Kys,& Brookie
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















3 comments:
Hey I will just tell you again the girls do look cute and scary too. They looked like they had a good time. What was your costume? Hope Dave gets feeling better soon. And I do have to say I love your blog, your are so cute! Love ya, Aunt Mert
cute I love the costumes.. sounds like you guys had fun.. even though Dave got sick.. Happy Halloween!
It looks like Kyson is not being a good little boy and sitting still in this picture...he never does for us either! LOL. I love the pics! Keep them coming!!!
Post a Comment