Well, a few days ago my sIsSy in St.GeOrGe called me and asked me what colors I wore most. I simply replied, "black or pink" and left it at that. She said she was sending me something and I insisted that she didn't. Well, today I went to check my mail and I got her beautiful package! I opened the box and there was the cutest thing ever! Its a bEaUtIfUl handmade watch! I have actually been looking for a CuTe watch to wear to church, because we can never seem to find a clock! Anyhoo last week I went to a couple of stores watch hunting and came home empty handed! My SiSsy had no idea I had been looking for one, it must be that SisTeRlY instinct!!! Anyhoo she gave it to me for my bday gift and I sure do love it! I still have all my old jewlery making stuff and I really want to buy some watch faces and make some of these! I will be heading to michaels tomorrow to see if they sell the supplies I need! Anyhoo, I uploaded a pic, but its much prettier in real life! Its taken from my phone cam so its not the greatest. Thanks SisSy for the beAuTiFul watch!!!
Love, SiSsY in VeGas!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















1 comments:
I am so jealous of you right now. I have seen the one that your Sissy wears and they are to die for. Actually just 2 days ago I was looking for some cool beads to see if I could try to make one of these for myself. I ran into a lady at Robert's Crafts and she had a bumble watch on and it was also cute. It had 2 cute charms hanging from it also. Let me know if you find some cool beads.. Ohhh I am dreaming of having one of those someday..lol
Post a Comment