Dave is back in the hospital..:(:(:(. When he got admitted today we told the Dr's and nurses he was ALLERGIC to asprin, ibprofin, and napraxon. Well, I just went to the hospital to check on him before I have to take the girls trick or treating and they gave him a shot/muscle relaxer which had ASPRIN!! He got a horrible allergic reaction and his lungs shut down and he could not breath and he is bright red! He is doing breathing treatments right now. So not only is he sick with a horrible virus and body aches and muscle spasms, now his lungs are shot and he can barely talk and is bright red from hed to toe!!! AHHHH!!! I am taking the girls in our neighborhood for a few minutes and then Toni (Daves ex) is taking both girls trick or treating and then its back to the hospital all night for me! Its been a horrible couple of days and I hope they figure out whats wrong with Dave!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















2 comments:
thats too bad, I hope he starts feeling better and everythings okay.
Man I hope they figure out whats going on with him.. We will keep him in our prayers. Hang in there yourself. I know how it is to have someone in the hospital. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment