Wednesday, October 08, 2008

BrOoKlYn'S eSsAy.....

Brookie had to write an essay in school yesterday and I thought it was so cute and funny I had to post it...

MY MOM IS MY HERO
1. When I am sick she makes me feel better.
2. When I am hungry she makes me food.
3. She helps me clean my room.
4. My mom makes the best cookies.
5. My mom always lets me get a smoothie on smoothie Thursday.
6. She always buys me mini cereal boxes.
7. My mom makes the best brownies.
8. She always knows when I'm supposed to go to bed.

I thought it was so sweet and cute! I loved number 6, about the mini cereal boxes!!!

2 comments:

Gilchrist Gang said...

Hi! Hunter & Hayes have been asking alot about their cousins and I seen your name on Tasha's blog so I showed them your blog (hope that's ok) and they where excited to see Brooklyn. They want to tell her "HI" Hunter says said "she is cute" They loved the puppies. I can't believe how big the girls are..they are very beautiful. Take Care Jen

Brooklyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.