Tasha tagged me (thanks Tash!;)
10 Things I Can't live Without!
This is a tough one because I have more than 10!
P.S. I will try to catch up on the other tags this week Melissa and Libby;)
1. Heavenly Father. I've had some tough times here and there and I don't think I could have made it through without Heavely Father, and knowing that there IS a hEaVeN and life after death.

2. My Main Squeeze Big D! He is the BeSt hubby and a great dAd to the girls! I don't know where I'd be now if I hadn't met him. Probably be a lonley old widow somewhere! Hehe. Dave has always been my RoCk and he is the BesT! He works about 80 hours a week and we don't spend alot of time together since he is never home, except for Sundays, but I really don't think I could survive without him. Love ya Big D!!!
3. My GiRLz!!! I CeRtAiNlY couldn't go one sInGle day with out seeing my little baby birdie. She keeps me going everyday and brings alot of fun and laughter into my life. We spend AloT of time together ( Dave is always at work, and Tay is only here on the weekends) so I think we have a very sPeCIaL bond. I could NOT live without my wittle bAbY!!!
The first time I met TaYLoR she was just a LiTTle baby at 10 months old. Now she is a BiG giRl at the age of 10!( that makes me feel so old:) She is GreAt helper and a GrEaT big SiS and we couldn't imagine not having her in our family! Love ya GirLz!!!
4. My Debit Card. It is my life line. I lost mine last week and had to order a new one. It took 5 days to get here and I was LoSt without it. 
5. My cell phone. A must have! Need I say more???
6. My computer. Another Must have! Its another life line of mine. I have to have my eMaiL, my mSn messenger to chat with family, my yAhOO, my bLoGGiNg, ect ect. You get the picture.
7. Diet Coke baby! I know I drink WaY too much but I can't help it! I love fountain soda's from Freddy's, and I'm usually there every morning. I have quite a few through out the day. Dave quit drinking soda a few months ago and he thinks I'm horrible because I can't quit. Oh well. Gotta have my diet coke!!!
8. My Ipod. I don't think I could do my cleaning and household chores with out it! I like to get my gRooVe on when I'm scrubbing toilets and doing laundry;) Who doesn't?
9. My bed! I love my wArM cozy bed and I love to sLeeP! 
(sure wish this was my bedroom:)
10. Last but not least, My cRaZy dogs! They drive me nUtS most of the time and they bArK like crazy, but there my dogs and we love them!!!
There you have it! 10 thing I CaNnOt and wiLL nOt live without!!! This was hard to do! You have to go find all the pics and then upload them! It took forever!!!
Now I tag Jackie, Melanie, Libby, Laura, Lyndi, Melissa, Tyler, Loney, Christi and anyone else who hasn't done it.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















3 comments:
Hey Lindsay, I just noticed you tadded me. I don't know how I missed this til now. I will try to get this done tomorrow night. You had some great top tens.. I hope I can keep it down to 10 also..
See ya
Jackie
Okay I meant tagged me, not tadded me...lol
Sorry I am retarded tonight, and very tired..
Lindsay,
I loved your list of the 10 ten things you can't live without, it's a great list. I just felt like thier was little tidbit missing that I know you can't live without...ME !
Post a Comment