Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SwEEt LittLe MiLLiE!!!

We went to St.George on Friday to meet the new baby of the family, MiLLiE KaTe. She is so SWEET and so TEENIE TINY and we just love her! I of course forgot to pack my cam (which was setting right by the door! ARR!!!) So I just snapped a couple of pics with my phone! We LOVE Millie!!! We then headed up to Parowan and stayed the weekend there. We had alot of fun but meeting MiLLiE was the BEST!!


4 comments:

Libby And Brock said...

wow what some hair.. I hope my baby girl is that lucky!! She is a doll!

Unknown said...

Ok Lindsay I'm leaving a comment on your cute page! It is 1:38 am and I can't sleep so I am just passing the time away on the computer. You have beautiful daughters, a great, good looking hubby, and your a beautiful girl and you sure make lots of yummy food and goodies. I think I better make a trip down there-I need some nice homemade goodies.
Take Care-Luv Ya Much!

Jackie said...

Hey Girl, Time for a new post isn't it??? I'm looking for a good read!!

Jackie said...

Time for a new post Missy!!!! I need something to do..lol