So this year for Christmas we headed up to good ol Parowan, Utah. We wanted to have a "white christmas" and boy did we ever! It snowed on Christmas Eve and all day on Christmas! There was actually a very bad blizzard on Christmas night and it was a little scary! We thought we were going to be snowed in!!! Santa found us in Parowan and Brooklyn got some pretty neat things! She got the fur-real pet, "Biscut" who speaks and obeys to many different commands. She didn't know if Santa would bring him or not so she was super exited when she opened it! She also got the my little pet shop tail-waggin' fit club and the my little pet shop digital planner. She got Wii- Sing it & a choo-choo train and lots of clothes and jewlery!
We went to Grandma Dotty's house in Cedar on Christmas day for dinner and got to see lots of family and had some yummy food and pie!!! There's nothing like Grandma Dotty's cooking!!! We had a great christmas and it all went by way to fast!!! Here are a few pics from my cell phone ( I forgot to pack my cam!!!) I was so sad about it the whole time....
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
Santa made it!
Brook & Biscut
Brook, Dave and the choo-choo
Santa ate all the cookies and the reindeer ate all the oranges!!!

















1 comments:
Hey Girl, It sounds like you had a pretty good christmas. I have been in hiding I guess.. I will be around more now. I haven't had much to blog about..lol
Post a Comment