Shelia, my WONDERFUL cousin, my AMAZING hairdresser, and my ONLY living relative here in Vegas is an AMAZING beautician!!!! Sheila has been doing my hair for about 5 years now and I just love her and her work!!! A few months ago when she did my hair I promised I was going to write a blog about her amazing hair work but I just got too busy and totally forgot! Well, this last Saturday she did my hair and I must say she out-did her self once again! I always tell her what kind of look I want to go for and its as if she reads my mind and does it exactly how I imagined! I swear she has magic fingers! She does great cuts and does a PERFECT JOB everytime!!! Sheila works at RAIN off of Decatur and the 2-15 so if anyone is ever in Vegas and wants a terrific do, give Sheila a ringy!!!
THANKS again Sheila!!!! And thanks for putting up with my thick, dry, un-managable hair for all these years!!! xoxoxo!!!! I'm not one to snap photos of myself, but I uploaded some pics from my cell of my new do!

This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















4 comments:
Your hair is beautiful. I hope I can grow mine out.. I always get sick of it and cut it. You look gorgeous.... Tell her she did a great job... Love the color job too..
You look great! Of course your beautiful to start with and then you get another beautiful cousin to work on you and how could you go wrong! How's Dave? Hope he is doing well
Gorgeous hair Lou! Love, love, love it!
-Jillynne
I told you last night but I absolutely love your hair!!
Post a Comment