Valentine's TAG
Answer the questions about your sweetheart…
*What is your husband’s name? David Jonathon Bean
How long have you been married? 10 yrs this June...OH MY!!
*How long did you date? 6 months
*How old is he? 31
*Who eats more sweets?Me..definatly
*Who said I love you first? Dave I think
*Who can sing best? Um probably him
*Who is smarter? He is. He can do very confusing math problems in his head and can fix ANYTHING
*Who does laundry? I do...Dave has no clue how to do laundry..
*Who pays bills? We both do
*Who sleeps on the right side? Dave does and I always want to but he says NO!
*Who mows the lawn? Um what lawn? We have rocks in the desert! He rakes them:)
*Who cooks dinner? I do,But he does the BBQ
*Who drives? He always drives if we are both in the car. I havent driven in a car with him in it for 10 years!!!! He doesnt trust my driving skills...whatever!!!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Always me!!!
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me
*Who asked who out first? His sissy Crystal set us up on a blind date but he called me & asked if I wanted to go...
*Who wears the pants? I like to think I do..but probably him
I tag Jackie, Jillynne, Vanessa, Melanie, Tasha, Lyndi, and everyone else!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment