Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Can't we get a decent pic???

So I have not posted any of our fun thanksgiving pics yet,(been a little busy) but why I have a spare moment I thought I would post something small and funny. While at my moms house for turkey day, I thought it would be a great idea to get some pics of all of us kids (the only one missing is my older brother Chris who couldn't make it) I hadn't seen my brother Tyler in over 2 years so I felt we needed to snap some pics. We took several shots and it was quite hilarious. I think maybe one turned out...take a lookie....The first pic looks like I'm doing something to my brother that I shouldn't be doing...lol!!!!
In order..my little bro Jace, my big sis Casey,me, and then my little bro Tyler...
































4 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute kids I have! I wish Chris could have been in the pics too. You all look your having a good time, especially you and Casey.

Jackie said...

What fun pictures! You guys look great. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.. Missed your blogs.. Where you been?

Tasha said...

I was beginning to wonder about you...you hadn't been in the blogging world in a while. those pics are so funny! especially if you were acting the way you all use to back in the day!(which is what it looked like) LOL!! oh the good times!

Merrilee said...

Hey, cute picts of you kids and I just realized you are the shortest one in the fam like me! You and Casey are really pretty girls okay and the boys arn't bad either. Love ya, Auntie Mert