Thursday, December 18, 2008

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes its true folks. Someone here is PREGERS!!!! Someone has been doing the good ol hanky panky, the kissy kissy huggy huggy. Call it what you will, its has happened!!!

But don't fall off your chairs people, its not me, its my dog! Anni is pregers AGAIN!!! This is not good news to us though. We didn't want to have another batch of puppies, especially so close to her last litter. After this litter, someone is getting fixed!!! We arn't too happy about this, but maybe as time goes by we will just have to accept what is. Looks like she is due sometime in Feb. The pups should be ready to go just in time for Easter. Pup anyone?????

2 comments:

Merrilee said...

Tasha called me when I was on my way home from a party and said your never going to believe-Lindsey is pregnant! She said she read the header and then her computer shut down so when I get home I come in and read and well lets just say I was a DISSAPOINTED! And can I say I bet your mom is really not that excited to show off those little grandkids-lets be honest they just don't compare in looks to her other grandkids, so it is no wonder you have to give them up shortly after birth. I can just see you sitting and laughing at the computer while you were writing this one. (okay, I admit that it was good but I am still a little miffed because I was thinking if little bean was going to be a girl or a boy! Anywhoo-you need to redeem yourself if you want to stay my favorite so go get busy!! Love ya

Tasha said...

Ha! Ha! LOL. that is the best! you sooo had me believing you were pregnant! you brat! :) although it wouldnt hurt for you to have another :0