Monday, December 15, 2008

ChRiStMaS cOOkiEs!!!!

So I promised my primary kids I would bring them some of my famous sugar cookies for their christmas gift and I have been baking all day! Its alot of work and I am no where near done, but thought I would post some pics of my cute decorating! I made homeade icing for the surface and then I found some very cute glitter frosting in tubes at Michael's, so I am using that for the ornaments, tinsel, ect. I think they are turning out to be pretty cute if I do say so myself, not to mention they are very soft and moist and almost melt in your mouth! (thanks sissy for you secret recipe!)

ps. its still snowing outside!!!(see below)

2 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

You're so creative Lou!! Why don't you express mail some up my way?!?! Oh, by the way I'm on Facebook now and have invited you to be my friend so ACCEPT me please!!
-Jillynne

Merrilee said...

Hey those look awesome!! It is so fun to see how all you guys have grown up and become such great moms, cooks, decoraters or whatever. I love seeing all the cool things you can do. Keep up the good work!!