Yesterday was the 2nd worse day of my life..(And the worst one for Dave)I am in a hurry and very tired but Dave was in the hospital all day yesterday and I thought he was going to die! Yesterday while at work he was having trouble breathing and then blacked out. Then his heart started racing like 1000 beats a minute and he couldn't breath. So one of his guys took him to the hospital in Henderson and they thought he was having a HEART ATTACK!!!!!!! After many test and long hours of waiting they told us that a test had come back postive for a BLOOD CLOT IN HIS LUNG!!! But then after a cat scan the dr's told us that it was clear and no blood clot. They think he had a small heart attack, and he is only 31!!!!
It was so horrible and I was already having panic attacks from all of this happening with Dave and then they brought in a guy who had been in a horrible accident (in our same "curtain") and I was having major flashbacks and needless to say I was having trouble breathing myself. I thought Dave was going to DIE!!!! Dave said he had a near death experience and he is acting a little different:) I kept telling Dave I wanted to call my friend Amanda in our ward, and have her husband and some other men from our ward come and give him a blessing, but he just kept telling me to wait. So I was saying prayers all day long and thankfully they were answered!!!! He also had been diagnosed with a heart problem which is a very long word, so its a very scary thing. His family has alot of history with heart problems. My sis in law Lyndi (hi Lyndi!) has a pace maker and she is my age. And my mother in law has a pace maker as well. I hope nothing like this ever happens to Dave again! I am very happy to report that my hubby is still here with us:):):) This goes down as the 2nd worse day EVER!!!!! I am so thankful that Dave is ALIVE and will be here for christmas hehehe:):):)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















5 comments:
oh my gosh! that definitely would be on one of the worst days list! I am glad to hear he is doing better. hope he can stay that way.
Hey Lindsay I hope Dave gets feeling better. I can't imagine. That is so scary. I am so glad to hear he is doing better. I hope he gets back to himself too. We're thinking of you guys. Men are kinda stubborn about getting blessings.. Sometimes you just have to do it..Good Luck with the new heart disorder. Keep us posted on how he is doing..
Wow, I am sorry that you had to go through that, and I am so glad he is home and doing good. Just a note of warning-you should have him go to a good cardiologist and make sure all is good and have regular checkups especially with the family history. James' heart Dr. says that family history plays the biggest factor in heart disease. Take care-love ya!
Oh my heck, I am so sorry! Although I am glad to hear he is okay... We will do some praying for your family.
OMG I can't believe that story...that is sooo scary for you and your family! I wish I would have read this before I started calling you yesterday to go to dinner. I'm an idiot! I'm glad D is ok. Let me know if there is anything I can do. You know you can always call us if you guys need a blessing. We'll have to reschedule our dinner soon.
XOXO Mel
Post a Comment