Friday, November 14, 2008

tHaNkFuL tHuRsDaY...(a dAy lAtE)/sHoUt OuT 2 Big D!!!!

Well, I normally don't PaRtIcIpAtE in thankful thursday, but since we are in November and thanksgiving is right around the corner, I felt InSpIrEd to do so, hehe jk. But I am thankful for something today, and everyday, and that would be my hubby, my big D, my Dave!!! I just have to say that I am very, very, very, very thankful for him today and everyday!!!! I am glad that I met him on that very depressing night in my life along time ago! I knew when I opened the door and saw him that I would never be alone again.(cheesy I know) I AlwAyS tell Dave that I wished he would have met me before John died, but I guess thats impossible, things worked out the way they were supposed to. But I wish he could have met me for just a few minutes to see how I used to be. I feel like who I was before is gone forever and it makes me sad. I was always so happy and always sMiLiNg but I think when someone dies so close to you it takes a BiG chunk of you and its gone forever. I'm not saying that I'm not happy, I just think death changes someone forever. But back to the topic, I am GrAteFul for my hubby and I'm thankful that he puts up with me everyday. As my SiSSy in St. GeOrGe would say, "He'S a GooD mAn"!!!!! Love ya Big D!!!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh your so sweet. I'm sorry you had to go through that especially at such a young age. I can't imagine how that must have changed you. It sure isn't fair how things in life change us. I think your still a happy person, just a stronger person now. Sometimes I wonder if its just part of getting old too?? I guess it just makes you grateful for the things you have in your life.. Great Post!!