Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have been tagged!!(Thanks Jackie!!!)
I am supposed to post the 4th picture from the fourth file.
Here it is.....
My Big D! This was taken the day after Thanksgiving Day last year. This is the 4th pic in my file, because this is the 4th pic I took with my new cam, which I bought that morning (biggest shopping day of the year!) I got a great deal on it at walmart at 4am with my sissy. Think we even caught up with Jackie later that morn at Target! That was the very first time (believe it or not) that I have ever been shopping on the day after t-day for the early morn sales. I usually just go later in the day or a few days later to avoid the hustle. It was alot of fun and I hope we can do it again this year Casey! Back to the pic, this was taken at my Aunt Sue's house in St.George. Just Dave. Just testing out the new cam. Now I tag....Melanie, Tasha, Jillynne, Lyndi, & Christi, and anyone else who hasn't done it!!!!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh what a cutie! Isn't shopping on Black Friday the Best! I love it. Its so much fun. I have only done it for about 3 years now. I hope Casey can go too. I love to scope out all the great deals in advance. Have you ever gone in Vegas?