So Brook has been HoUnDiNg me these past few days about putting up the christmas dEcOs! I was like no way at first, and after hours of listening to her whine and pull at my legs, I gave in and said fine, but only a FeW things! Well, one thing led to another, and lets just say we have gotten out more than a FeW things! I am not going to put up my outside stuff or lights for a few more weeks ( i hope). Well, I was talking to my mom today and she basically told me I was nUttS and that its not even thanksgiving yet! I said to her, "I don't care! Are there any rules to when you can or cannot put your decos up? Well if there is, I am BrEaKiNg all the rules! And frankly I don't care." Which leads to my next queston. As I was putting up some lights (indoor lights, thank you) I was listening to some christmas tunes and I was standing on my counter tops, I looked down at Kys, the little cutie that I tend, and he was looking right up at me and I swear he was thinking, what in the heck are you doing lady!!! Then I thought to myself, heck maybe I am just cRaZy!! So what do you think, Is it WAY to early, and am I breaking all the rules, or am I just a certifiable NUT JOB????
ps. i love christmas and I want it to last as long as possible! Love ya mom!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















4 comments:
I don't think your nuts. I remember when the kids were little James put up a tree in October! So that means I am certifiablly nuts! I love Thanksgiving and have some great decorations and I am hosting Thanksgiving or I would start putting mine up because I am on the agenda for showing my house and sharing a tradition for the Relief Society. I just may put the tree up anyway cause I am starting to stress if I am going to have time to get it all done. Anyway its okay to be a little crazy, as long as its good crazy-so have fun-the kids are gone before you know it so enjoy the moments! Love, ya
um I think your a little bit of them all!! but I love the christmas season so if my kids were hounding me all the time i would probably give in too! plus those are the things they remember..
I wish I didn't have all my Fall stuff out right now.. I really want to get christmas out. I have been working on some christmas stars I'm gonna be selling and it makes me want to get my stuff out too. I don't think your crazy at all..If I had a tree I would get it out and have fall stuff on it..lol My friend has one on her front porch and it looks so cute. Well I guess its only 2 weeks away right. Its killing me to wait. I love going to get a tree. Oops I guess I'm starting to babble.. Sorry. Have a good day. Girl!!
Post a Comment