Wednesday, November 05, 2008

ItEm oF tHe WeeK!!!



The girls are loving these holiday marshmallows right now. They eat them for snacks, and they love them in HoT cOcCo!! I must admit Dave and I love them as well. I found them at walmart for 1 dollar, yes 1 dollar and I think they are super cUtE! I am really eXiTeD for christmas and I can't wait to put out the deco's!!! Do you think its too early??? I don't want to wait till after turkey day! Anyhoo back to the marshmallows, these are fun and yummy and the kids will love em!!! (Casey please don't think I'm lame for blogging about this;)

4 comments:

Laura George said...

It's not lame at all my little one Joshua loves, loves, loves all kinds of marshmallows. I will have to get him some.

Gilchrist Gang said...

Hey! I was just reading my comments and I just saw the one you left for Oct. 30 about the card in the pkg you sent to the boys..They never got a pkg? Just thought I would let you know. Man, that is crazy about Dave I hope he is feeling better and the boys loved the WITCHES. I just took down my Halloween today and I want to put my Christmas too...

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Yeh!!! I am finally back to blogging. I have been so out of it the past few months. I have to get those marshmellows, Madsy would dig them! I hope you guys are doing better. I've been a little worried about Dave. I hope everyone is healthy and happy now...oh and please come for thanksgiving, we miss you guys!!!

Gilchrist Gang said...

It came in the mail today. They loved it and said to tell u "Thanks bunches" Thanks for the 3rd one, it was nice that they didn't have to share with Jarrett.
Thanks again