Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Puppies Coming Soon!!!

So our dog Anni is due to have puppies any time now. She was due on Saturday, and has been having contractions for a few days, but no pups yet. The girls are SO exited and can't wait to see the little pups! We already have them all named. So far they are Mambo(the girls came up with this because one of the pups has happy feet and is kicking all the time), Georgette, ToTo, and Francie. We are hoping she only has 3 or 4. I certainly don't want 6 or 7 puppies running around our house! Only one of the pups has been spoken for, so if anyone wants a CUTE little min pin puppy, let us know!!!

1 comments:

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I can't wait to see the cute little puppies. My mom and I might come down next wednesday, so hopefully she'll have them by then and we can see them. We'll bring Max too so you can give him a squeeze!!