Friday, August 08, 2008

ADDICTED!!!


So I've been hearing about the twilight books for sometime now, and never paid them any attention, they never seemed to interest me. I don't read to often, and if I do it has to be something that keeps me very intersted. If I don't get interested in the first chapter, I won't read it. Well, my friend Heather,(Bentley's mom, the little babe I sit) had told me how good the books were so I thought what the hay, I'll give it a try. Started reading and I cannot put the thing down! I usually don't get into books all that much, but this book has cast a spell over me. I get so busy during the day with the babes, so I can't read to much and it drives me insane wondering what will happen next, lame I know. I stayed up till 1 am last night reading as much as I could. Woke up at 4am when Dave left for work and read again! Has anyone else read these books? Anyone else hooked like I am??? Can't wait to finish this one so I can move on to the next!!!

2 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

I read the first three books in a matter of days. Very addicting I agree. My friend just finished Breaking Dawn and says it is AWESOME! I'm waiting until the girls start school next week to start reading it so I can have fewer interuptions!! Great to see you at the baptism. I tear up when I think of what a cute little fam you and Dave have!!
-Jillynne

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I am on the addicted train with you. I am only half way through the first book, and I can't wait to read the rest!!!