So I have some very SaD news! bAbY bEnTlEy,(aka Bent, or Big Bent) who I have been tending since May, is leaving:(:(:( His last day is this Thursday. He is moving to Provo,Utah with is parents where his dad will be attending law school at BYU. I have enjoyed eVeRy single day with Bent! (even when he was teething and being fussy:) He has the most bEaUtIfUl big blue eyes, and he is such a fun, lovey, happy baby! He absolutely looooooves food and I hope his new baby sitter will feed him all the gOoD food and snacks that he loves & enjoys sO much! Brook and Bent have become such gOoD little buddies and she is sO sad that he is leaving. We all are! Everyday when Dave gets home from work he rUnS over to the door and puts his hand up to give him a high five! He is such a CoOl kid! He has really become like part of our fAmIlY and were going to miss him sO much! Its been so fUn to watch him grow and walk and become such a CuTe little boy. I'm really gonna MiSs seeing his big blue eyes every morning. GoNnA MiSs Ya BeNt!!!
What a cutie!
He loves to eat!
He loves to make silly faces!
Gonna miss this little guy:(:(:(
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















1 comments:
Lindsay,
I know you've become attached to Bentley but when they come to visit you will be able to see him again, and yes he will remember you guy's, you were very good and loving to him, he won't ever forget you!
Post a Comment