Monday, August 25, 2008

bAcK 2 sChOoL!!!

Ready to go!

She had to have the Hannah Montana backpack & lunch box!

At the school

Well, today my baby went back to school, and into the 3rd grade! (That makes me feel really old!) We woke up a little late today, but everything went fine. I wanted to make her waffles or pancakes but she insisted she have her favorite cereal, Capt'n Crunch! We went to the school and we were standing in her class line waiting for the bell to ring, (I was planning on walking her into class and getting a few photos) Well, she kept looking up at me and saying, "Okay mom, you can go now". I was like are you sure I wanted to go in with you and get some pics of you and your teacher, and she was like, "No mom, No more pics and you can go home now!" Well, of course this broke my heart. My little baby doesn't need me anymore! Boooo Hoooooo!!! So I kissed her goodbye and told her to have a great day! I must say I was a little teary eyed walking back to my car all alone. I came home to a very quiet & empty house. I don't have the babies today and Brook is gone, so now what do I do??? Guess I'll have lunch with the dogs today...sniff sniff!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so grown up! And how cute she looks, her outfit is very, very cute and stylish. She is growing up way to fast. Was her best friend in her class? I hope she has fun in school this year. What is her teachers name.
You look BEAUTIFUL on your first day of School Brookie!

Fullmer Family said...

Lainey has the same Hannah Montana Lunch Box. Too funny. What book are you reading now? I have 300 more pages of Breaking Dawn and so far, so VERY good!!
-Jillynne

Libby And Brock said...

So I told Laura to add you and you wanted to add her.. so we shall see if she reads her blog and remembers.. My email is on the caput and doesn't seem to remember anyones email address's right now but asap I'll send her an email to.

By the way Brooklyn is so cute. She is growing so fast! I can't believe how time flies.