Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YuMmY FrUiT DiP!!!

strawberry
Okay I know I am lame for blogging about this, but this stuff is so YuMmY that I have to share. My mom gave me this recipe and it is to die for! I have been eating it for like 3 days straight! All you need is 1 pack of Cream Cheese (plain or strawberry) You can even use the 1/3 less fat or fat free, and 1 container of Marshmellow Creme. Just Mix together and WALA! I sometimes add a little more cream cheese to make it CREAMIER! I love it with strawberrys, bananas, and grapes. Its SO good and so ADDICTING!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

that sounds sooo yummy! I will be purchasing those items to try this out. thanks for sharing!!

Fullmer Family said...

I make that dip quite a bit. We LOVE it. We actually had some with our dinner tonight. SCRUMPTOUS!!
-Jillynne

Cristy said...

I will have to try it. It sounds yummy!