Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Sew" I am sewing!!!

Photobucket
I have been SeWiNg lately and I must say it is VeRy addicting! I started off making burp cloths and bibs for baby gifts, and now I am on to aprons and bags. There are so many things you can make and so many CuTe fabrics to choose from. My sewing isn't the greatest (yet) but practice makes perect and I LoVe doing it! My very talented sis-in-law Lyndi made the girls the CuTeSt scripture totes I have ever seen. I have tried to make some of my own, but they didn't quite turn out. Maybe someday. I will have to post some pics of them so everyone can see her great sewing skills! Thanks for the CuTe totes Lyndi!

2 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

Lou:
I didn't know you were so talented. When we get our baby, I expect some burp clothes made especially by you!!
-Jillynne

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying sewing. There are so many fun fabrics out there too!! And by the way, you were way too sweet about the scripture bags that I made. Just don't look too closley at the slanted stitch lines :)!! I can't wait for california!!! I just sent you an email with the link, so check it out! TTFN