Dave's sister Lyndi and her hubby Pat have a time share in Cali right on the BEACH and they have invited us to go too! We are leaving tomorrow night and we are SO exited! Even though I'm still un-packing from Utah and re-packing for Cali and its been crazy busy, I'm still looking forward to a nice weekend on the beach!!! Thanks Pat and Lyndi for inviting us! Then in two weeks we are going again and taking the girls to Knottsberry Farm!!! CALI HERE WE COME!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















2 comments:
oh I am so jealous! I wish I was going to California. :) that sounds like a lot of fun. the sun, the beach, all thats missing in that picture is me!!
I am jealous too. That sounds so nice. I could use a vacation like that one. Hope you have a great time:)
Post a Comment