Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Utah Trip...






So we headed out of town on Saturday morning and made our way to Monroe, Ut. We had many stops along the way. It was a VERY long trip, but was lots of fun. I think we stopped in every city along the way. We stopped in Parowan Saturday evening to hang out with Grandpa & Grandma Bean. We had a BBQ and the girls had a BLAST! Then we made our way to Monroe and stayed there until Monday. It was very gloomy and cold there, and a little depressing, but I'm glad we went. We went out to the cemetery and put LOTS of flowers on John's grave. The girls have been there many times before, but this time they were very anxious to get there and put out their flowers. I always get very emotional when we are there, but I am so glad I went. This morning we left and headed back to Las Vegas, with many stops to vist family along the way. We stopped in Cedar City to visit my Grandpa & Grandma. I also got to see my Aunts and Cousin and her family while we were there. Then we headed to St. George and had dinner with my sister and her family. Then we finally headed to Vegas and we are finally home! It was a very LONG drive but was well worth it.

0 comments: