

Well, now that the twilight series is over, and I'm down to one babe, I have some extra time on my hands. I have been very crafty lately (if I do say so myself:) These hair clips are my new thang! I am making the silk flower clips, as well as the ribbon clips. All of the flowers I have found so far have been 1/2 off and I get my silver clips at Sally's, and they are pretty cheap as well. I have a few burns from my glue gun, but its all worth it in the end! I have made a clip for every girl in our fam so far, and can't wait to give them out! ps. Sorry the pics are so dang big!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















2 comments:
way cute! where's mine? you know Brynlee would look cute with those!
I was just giving you a hard time! but I would love some, and I can pay you for them.
235 E. 100 S. Monroe 84754
let me know what I owe you and I will seriously pay you.
Post a Comment