Monday, December 14, 2009

MY FAVORITE DRESS by Brooklyn Bean

Brook wrote this story in school , and we got it at Parent Teachers Confrence last week. It was so cute I had to share....ENJOY:))

p.s. I didn't correct any of her punctuation or spelling...I thought it was cute:)


MY FAVORITE DRESS


It was the most the most beatiful thing I'd seen in my whole intire live!!! I've just got my new dress from Kohls. To describe it is peaches-pink and it has ruffles from top to bottom. it is also very ecsensive.

I can where it to places like.....Church, Batisams,Baby-Blessings,Funerals,Partys,Picture-days,Awards, Birthdays, and Fancy Places. I will not rip it. I not take it to baseball games or any dirty places like......hiking, fishing, camping, running, or let my pets jump on me when there paws are dirty in any way. I'm so glad that my parents bought me it.

Even I had to do alot of chores to get it it was so worth it! I will never treat it badlyor play dress up with it. I will love and adore it as much as possible. But not as much as I love and adore my parents. It took a long time to get it.

Because it was alot of money it was fifty-eight dollars and thats alot of money. I am very very thankful for my dress and loving parents who let me get it.

Brooklyn Bean #4.


What a CUTE story! I want to add a little something...B never had to do ONE chore to get this dress LOL! And the minute she saw this dress in Kohls we got it for her. She didnt have to wait along time hehe. Anyone who knows Brook knows B gets what B wants:)We werent to fond of the " peachy" color at first but she had to have it and she looked BeaUtiFuL in it:))
See pic below of the "FAVORITE DRESS"
"

0 comments: