Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What the???

Okay so I am having people visit my blog on a daily basis from OTHER COUNTRIES and its starting to FREAK me out. I have visitors on a daily basis from SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CANADA, WALES, MEXICO, JAKARTA, RUSSIA, AND MANY MANY OTHERS!!! My question is HOW are they finding my blog? I am not listed on the google search...and WHY are they coming to MY blog??? I also have a MOBILE visitor from ALABAMA!!! I don't know anyone in these places. I really dont want to go PRIVATE....but looks like I might be...and SOON!!! Anyone else have CREEPY visitors??? And hey.....if your spying from another country please let me know how you found my blog...and why...thanks!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow!! I wish I could answer that for you. I have had a couple from out of the country in the past, but nothing recently. I guess I would just watch and see if it keeps happening. Did you get your computer fixed? I love your new Christmas background. I was trying to wait til after thanksgiving, but its been hard. *Ü*

Tasha said...

I have had that happen to me before...I have been debating also to go private, but its such a PAIN!! I dont want to either, but there are wierdos out there

Libby And Brock said...

ya I had someone visit me and leave a comment of course they were Abraham's and didn't know any others, but ya people can just randomly look at your blogger!