You can find recipe and lots of cute pics and ideas at bakerella.com:)
This are going to be so cUte 4 VaLeNtiNeS dAy anD EaSteR!!!!!! And for PrImaRy KiddOs 2!!!!
WhiTe ChoC OreO pOps!!!
We are making these for the kiddos in Primary when they have bdays....vErY cUtE and VerY tAsTy!! The GirLs and I whipped up these babies Sat night....not my best woRk..but still TaSty!!
Super cute! I am going to make those Oreo ones. The smile face ones are the ones. Try the 14 layer cake on that same site. It is a recipe from Art Smith that was Oprah's chef.....so yummy
Oh I have always wanted to make those. Just not sure if I could get them to stay on a stick. I have had the Oreo ones just made in little balls.. Very Good!! Glad your back to posting. I'll be watching for some new recipes..
i'll have to look for that cake jen! 14 layers sounds painful but hey...why not... And ladies if u make the oreo pops make sure when u open the cookie to place the stick it...u put a dap of the melted white choc on the creme and then press stick it...make it say together better and makes it taste oh so good!!!!!
and I found the smaller the balls were...the better they stayed on LoL (for the cake pops)
3 comments:
Super cute! I am going to make those Oreo ones. The smile face ones are the ones. Try the 14 layer cake on that same site. It is a recipe from Art Smith that was Oprah's chef.....so yummy
Oh I have always wanted to make those. Just not sure if I could get them to stay on a stick. I have had the Oreo ones just made in little balls.. Very Good!! Glad your back to posting. I'll be watching for some new recipes..
i'll have to look for that cake jen! 14 layers sounds painful but hey...why not...
And ladies if u make the oreo pops make sure when u open the cookie to place the stick it...u put a dap of the melted white choc on the creme and then press stick it...make it say together better and makes it taste oh so good!!!!!
and I found the smaller the balls were...the better they stayed on LoL (for the cake pops)
Post a Comment