Monday, March 09, 2009

YuMMy StRaWbeRRy SaLad!!!!!

I heart this time of year...Spring is almost in the air and yummy stawberry's are in stores and on sale!!! I have this wonderful recipe for a strawberry spinich salad with an amazing dressing, Brianna's Blush Wine Vinigarette that is to die for!!! I got this recipe from my sis-in-law Crissy, who got it from my other sis-in-law Lyndi. I have had Lyndi's salad before and I believe she puts toasted walnuts in hers...Is this true Lyndi??? So you just buy the plain pre-washed ready to eat spinach in the bagged salad section...I get a huge tub at Sam's club for around 3 bucks...Can't beat that! Then you just add sliced stawberries ( I like ALOT) and then the Yummy Strawberry Vinagarette!!! Lyndi let me know if you add anything else to this...It's so good and the dressing is the BEST I have ever had!!!(you can get dressing at almost any store, usually cheaper at Wal-Mart) VERY healthy and VERY dELiC!!!!
(see pic below of my beautiful salad;)

1 comments:

Laura George said...

You can caramelize any kind of nut to add to it by putting them in a skillet with some sugar and a few drops of water. I use Almonds and I make my own dressing, but I love Spinach and Strawberry salads.