These little cuties will be leaving us on April 1st. We have sold all of them already!!! It's been alot of FUN having them...but it sure is ALOT of work!!! We will miss each one of them dearly but we are exited for their new families and they are all going to GREAT homes. They each have their own, funny little personalities and the girls are going to be SO sad when they leave
:(:(:(
Enjoy the pics!!!

















5 comments:
So Cute!!!
oh they are so cute! I just love puppies! :)
Okay the puppies are cute but you having a little one would have been so much cuter!
Where is Lindsay??? Come back? Me misses you girl...lol...
Ok Lindsay, I just wanted to tell you thanks for coming on SaturdaY to Jacob's little party. I know how weird it isgoing without any kids, but thanks for doing that! I'll see u later. Pool on tues?
Post a Comment