Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hAppY sT.pAttY's!!!!!

Riley & Brooklyn...Riley gave Brook some adorable green hair extensions and a shamrock necklace..they both looked very cute with their matching accessories!!! (PS. they are the same age and are in the same class together..notice how much taller B is!!!)


We had green pancakes and yummy green milk!!!



Kyson was able to join in on the fun too!!!

Kys was a little nervous and not to sure about the "green" pancakes...


He finally agreed to try them...

Hey these are good!!!

Kys and B all greened out


HAPPY ST. PATTY'S EVERYBODY!!!!!!!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I would have been able to eat the green pancakes and drink the green milk.....no wonder Kyson was wondering what the heck are these things???? Brooklyn looks very festive...at least she won't be getting pinched today! Her friend (I forgot her name) looks cute too......You do a great job! Your a wonderful mother!

The Rollo Crew said...

Those pictures are adorable. Thank you for being so great to Kyson!!! You are awesome!
XOXO Melanie

Jackie said...

So I didn't cook green pancakes. I flaked out today and didn't do any green food. You really are a great mom. B is lucky to have you..