While sitting in the doctor's office last friday I came upon this recipe in a Martha Stewart magazine. Anyone who knows me...knows I love cheesecake!!! Actually we all do. Dave, Brook, Tay...we are all fans. Well, I made these on Sat and we gobbled them all up!!!! I made another batch tonite (per Dave's request) and I hope I can stay away from them!! This can't be helping my diet. If anyone wants the recipe let me know..Im too tired to type it right now:) The recipe is from the Comstock Fruit Pie Filling Brand. We used cherry and blueberry pie filling but any flavor would do or even fresh fruit!!! Enjoy the pic!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


















3 comments:
They look delish!! How is Big D doing anyways? And are you going to St George on Saturday for the baptism?
-Jillynne
mmm...they look delish!! i wouldn't mind getting the recipe.
by the way..how is dave doing? hope all is well. so you never answered me about friday...are you coming?
Hey Girl, Its good to see you posted. I know you post more than I do, but its always good. I made those for our christmas party in December. They were a hit. I am a cheesecake lover also..Hope things are going good with you and the family..
Post a Comment