Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy Birthday 2 Me!!!!

Well its never fun getting older...and I really dread my bday for many reasons. For one, I am not fond of getting older...who is??? And number two.....Johns bday is the day before mine, so I am usually pretty blUe!!! But this year Dave fulfilled my long time wish this year and suprised me with my dream dog!!! I have wanted a white, female,teacup chihuahua for sometime now...well he went to pick up the lil girl and saw this little guy who melted his heart!! He was the only dark, longhaired guy out of the litter and he was also the RuNT!!! He is so CuTE and is the sWeeTest pup eVer!!! He is like a little human and has the sweetest temperment. You would have to see him in real life to understand this. He is just adorable. I let B name him...she is a die hard fan of Beverly Hills Chihuahua so she named him after two dogs on that show, Poppy, and Delgado. LoL. His name is Poppy Delgado Bean and boy do we love him!!!

ps...for those of you who know we found a cat awhile ago at smiths....no we did not keep him!! Dont want everyone thinking we have a gazillion pets LoL!!! And I am hoping when my moms very old dog Brodie passes away (whom we all love very much) she will take Anni girl. All she has to do is get her de-barked!! And hopefully we have the big house w a big backyard SooN!!!! Say Hello to Poppy Delgado!!!!!


Poppy & my sisters dog Dixie...she was like a mother to him on his first trip to UT.



Poppy is already very exited for Halloween!

Can he get any cuter?!?!


pss. I have the best/sweetest/caring/ hubby in the whole wide world!!! You know I love ya Big D!!!!!!xOXo





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute Page !!!! I love the girls pics and the ones of poppy.
Is that really as big as he gets?
Do you take him in your purse to the store with you? Cute page, Cute Pics, Cute music...Love it!!!!

Merrilee said...

Nice to see a post and it is a very cute page! Poppy is so little it scares me, but very cute!

Jackie said...

I think your new little guy is so cute. I am so glad to see you back to blogging. I have sure missed your posts.. Welcome back Girl!!!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rollo Crew said...

Please tell me you are bringing Poppy over to the house when you come to see the baby?? What a cute puppy!!!
XOXO Melanie