I had alot of request for this recipe on my facebook...so I figured I'd just post it here!! I got this recipe from Jodi, Grayson's mom...and boy is it DELIC!!!! It's sooooooooo EASY and soooooooo GOOD!!! Everything just goes in the crock pot for 6 hours and WALA!!! If you do end up making it...let me know how ya like it!!!
CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
1 small onion (chopped)
1 can chili beans (not drained)
2 cans black beans (drained)
1 can corn (not drained)
1 8oz can tomato sauce
2 cans chicken broth
1 can diced tomatoes
1.25 oz taco seasoning
3-4 boneless chicken breast
All in crockpot on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken before serving. Top with shredded cheese, sourcream, diced avacado & tortilla chips! YUMO!!!
*We just used the sourcream and tortilla strips and it was perfect!
ENJOY!!!!


















8 comments:
yum, I will have to try that recipe. I love tortilla soup!!!
its gooooooood!! and so easy! my kinda thing LOL
I use this recipe all the time, called something else, but I just made it a couple nights ago, and it is delicious!
Cute blog! I LOVE the music! Harry Potter is my absolute favorite. Thanks for the recipe too!
I have texted you a couple of times and wondered why I hadn't heard from you. I hate having phone problems...I feel your pain. How late is B's party? Our party on Saturday starts at five too. May be Kys can make it later in the night. I was also checking to see if you wanted to try the "trial" run on Friday night or Monday night. Let me know if you still want to...no worries if you are too busy. :)
Ya I can do tonite or Mon...whatever u guys want:) B's party just goes from 5-7..not to late..so if Kys cant make it, its okay:) B can just have a lil party with K when he comes over for the test run LOL. She would be fine w that:)) Let me know what night works best:)
Let's do Monday. Both Shad & I will be home so we could drop them off anytime, which will mean they won't be late at your house. Let me know what time will work best for you. Thanks again you're the best. I'll bring all of the supplies back to you that day too.
XOXO Melanie
P.S. What were you doing up at 4 in the morning to post...you are crazy! :)
Post a Comment