Lyndi tagged me so here it is.
10 years ago I was....
Married to John, celebrating our 1 year anniversary on 2/15. Living in Las Vegas, working at Executive Plastering as a receptionist, and living the married life with no kids.
Things on my To Do list....
Go shopping at get the girls their valentines & their teachers,and Dave's of course. Clean my messy house, start on my big pile of Laundry, and take Brook to the park after school, seeing its such a beautiful day and 70' outside!
What would I do if I was a Billionaire....
Buy a big huge house with a pool in the backyard, travel, give to family and I'm with you Lyndi...SHOP TILL I DROP!!!!!
3 of my Bad Habits...
1- I drink way to much diet coke. My liver and kidneys are probably shriveled to nothing! Dave quit drinking soda and he keeps begging me to stop but I can't! 2. I eat way to many sweets..I have a major sweet tooth. 3. And like Lyndi- I stay up way too late! I love having quiet time after everyone is asleep. Love to watch movies late at night downstairs while I eat a whole pack of redvines and eat lots of popcorn..Im a piggy!
Places I've Lived....
1- Las Vegas, NV 2-St. George, Utah 3- Monroe, Utah
Jobs I've Had...
1- Paula's-hostess. 2. Pizza Factory-hostess. 3. Executive Plastering-receptionist 4-Mandalay Bay-reservationist
Some things people don't know about me....
I am a shop-o-holic. I have to go shopping everyday for something or I feel a big void. Im usually at Target or Walmart everyday! I love to shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lyndi tagged me....Now, I am tagging : Jillynne, Melissa, & Cristi! And they better do it;)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

















2 comments:
I am so impressed that you have already done your questions....the picture holder is from Tai Pan. Next time you are here lets go...its the greatest place. Also,I designed my name background in a program. Then you can go to edit layout and you can change background color, font color, ect. I'll help you if you want me too.
I just saw that you have tagged me. Thanks a lot! I guess I better get started.
Post a Comment