Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hello...

Hello everyone. I have decided to start blogging. I have enjoyed reading family & friend blogs and thought it would be a fun way to share pics and whats going on with us, since we live away from everyone. My life isn't near as exiting as any of yours, but thought it would be fun to do. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out, so sorry there isn't anything exiting yet...And I can't seem to get any of my pictures to download..Im not very good at this so far....

2 comments:

Cristy said...

I am so glad you started this blog. Brooklyn is so big and grown-up! The last time I saw her she was like 3. Wow time flys! I will add you to my friends list.
Cristy

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

yeh!!! I love that you have a blog now. I'll be stocking you on a regular basis ;)